Neda Khanjari, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management
Office Number: BSB 260
Phone Number: 856-225-6719
Email Address: email@example.com
CV: Click Here (PDF)
Ph.D., Northwestern University
Professor Khanjari’s research can be divided into the following two main categories: (i) implication of the marketing strategies of the firms on the supply chain members, and (ii) implication of information asymmetry on the supply chain members.
Research Interests: Supply Chain Management; Information Sharing in Supply Chains; Salespeople in Supply Chains; Intersection of Marketing and Supply Chain
Courses Taught: Operations Management; Quantitative Skills; Management Decision Models; Statistics
- Khanjari, Neda, Seyed M.R. Iravani, Hyoduk Shin (2013) The Impact of the Manufacturer-hired Sales-agent on a Supply Chain with Information Asymmetry, Manufacturing and Service Operations Management Journal, 16(1), 76–88.
- Khanjari, Neda, Wallace J. Hopp, Seyed M.R. Iravani (2012) Trust and Information Sharing in Supply Chains, Production and Operations Management, 21(3), 444–464.
- Khanjari, Neda, Yunchuan Liu (2016) The Impact of Manufacturer SPIFFs on a Supply Chain with Retailer-hired Sales Agent, Working paper.
- Khanjari, Neda, Hyoduk Shin, Seyed M.R. Iravani (2013) Information Sharing in Supply Chain of Durable Goods, Working Paper.
- Khanjari, Neda, Linlin Li, Izak Duenyas, Seyed M.R. Iravani (2016) Should Suppliers Grant Capacity Option Transfer Rights? Submitted.