Rong Ma, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Management
Office Number: BSB 251
Phone Number: 856-225-2590
Email Address: email@example.com
CV: Click Here (PDF)
Ph.D., University of Memphis
Dr. Ma’s research interests include corporate governance, management across cultures and social networks. She has published research articles in top academic journals, including Strategic Management Journal, International Business Review and Human Resource Management Review.
Research Interests: Strategic Management
Courses Taught: Strategic Management; Business Policy; Multinational Business
Professional Activities and Honors: Richard B & Laura Cray Faculty Award
- Tsai, M., Huang, Y. & Ma, R. Exploitative learning in project teams: The effects of cognitive skills and strategic orientations. Journal of Engineering and Technology Management (forthcoming)
- Ma, R., Huang, Y., & Shenkar, O. 2011. Social Networks and Opportunity Recognition: A Cultural Comparison between Taiwan and the United States. Strategic Management Journal. 32 (11): 1183- 1205.
- Ma, R. & Allen, D. 2009. Recruiting across cultures: A value-based model of recruitment, Human Resource Management Review, 19(4): 334-346.
- Tsai, M., Huang, Y. & Ma, R., 2009. Antecedents and consequences of global responsiveness: An empirical examination of MNCs in the global sourcing context. International Business Review, 18 (6): 617-629.
- Ma, R. & Huang, Y. 2008. Social networks and opportunity recognition: A cultural perspective. Academy of Management Best Paper Proceedings