Our Network Builds Your Net Worth.
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Professional Master of Accounting (PMAc) program allows working professionals to build their net worth with our network of exceptional faculty, staff, alumni, and corporate friends. The PMAc program is designed with the working professional in mind, and is the solution for those who wish to earn their Master of Accounting degree from an AACSB International-accredited institution without disrupting their full-time career.
- 16-month accelerated degree program
- No classes during peak tax season (March & April)
- Classes meet on Saturdays
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- CPA 3-part exam methodology built into curriculum that meets the 150-hour eligibility requirement
- Immediate applications for the workplace
- Exceptional cohort group of professionals
Classes for 2016 start in
September 2016. Please contact Bev Ballard at email@example.com or
856-225-2980 for more information.
|Start Date||Fall 2016|
|End Date||Spring 2018|
For more information or to speak with a Program Manager,
please call 856.225.2700, or email Beverly Ballard at firstname.lastname@example.org