Our Network Builds Your Net Worth.
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Professional Master of Accounting (PMAc) program allows working professionals to build their net worth with our network of exceptional faculty, staff, alumni, and corporate friends. The PMAc program is designed with the working professional in mind, and is the solution for those who wish to earn their Master of Accounting degree from an AACSB International-accredited institution without disrupting their full-time career.
- 16-month accelerated degree program
- No classes during peak tax season (March & April)
- Classes meet on Saturdays
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- CPA 4-part exam methodology built into curriculum that meets the 150-hour licensing requirement
- Immediate applications for the workplace
- Exceptional cohort group of professionals
Classes for PMAc start in
October 2018. Please contact Natalie Cox at firstname.lastname@example.org or
856-225-6869 for more information.
|Start Date||Fall 2018|
|End Date||Spring 2020|
For more information or to speak with a Program Manager,
please call 856.225.6869, or email Natalie Cox at email@example.com