At the Rutgers School of Business–Camden we recognize the importance of an affordable quality education and are dedicated to helping you achieve your goal. In an effort to attract and retain talented students from our high schools and community college partners, the Rutgers School of Business is making available new scholarships to deserving students to assist in financing their education. Our scholarship recipients are highly accomplished individuals who match the school’s mission of recruiting and retaining talented students and training them to become transformational business leaders.
Undergraduate Scholarship Awards:
*Awards require a minimum score of 450 on each section of the SAT. To maintain scholarship award, recipients must be enrolled full-time (minimum of 12 credit hours) and maintain a 3.0 Rutgers cumulative GPA for all 4 years.
*Scholarships are generally not cumulative. If scholarships from multiple sources are awarded, the recipient will receive the scholarship with the highest amount.
Deadline: Incoming first-year students for the fall semester are awarded scholarships on the Rutgers–Camden campus on the basis of academic performance in high school. Freshmen applicants who complete their application for admission by the priority deadline of December 1 will automatically be considered for merit-based awards.
How To Apply:
- Complete online application for undergraduate admission: http://admissions.rutgers.edu
- Pay $65 application fee that is payable online by credit card
- Submit Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR)
- Send college transcript(s) if you took any college courses at a two-year or four-year college
- Submit SAT or ACT (with writing) scores submitted directly from the testing agency