The Curriculum Worksheet is the primary tool used to guide students through their studies. Students are encouraged to regularly meet with the Academic Services staff to monitor their progress and to develop an effective graduation plan.
Fall 2010-Spring 2012 worksheets may be filled and saved in PDF format.
Fall ’06-Sp 08
Fall ’08-SP 10
Fall 10-Sp 12
Fall ’12-SP ’14
Strategy/International Business/Entrepreneurship Specialization
Market Research Specialization
|Marketing / E-Marketing Specialization (630)||Download||Download||N/A||N/A|
Business Minors for School of Business Students
Students enrolled in an RSBC major may choose to pursue a minor course of study, in a different subject area, to complement their selected major. Business students who pursue a business minor must satisfy the following requirements:
- Minors may be selected from the following subject areas:
- Accounting (010)
- Finance (390)
- Human Resource Management (533)
- Management Information Systems (623), not available to management majors with the Ecommerce & Information Technology Specialization
- Management (620)
- Marketing (630)
- Students must satisfactorily complete nine (9) additional credits in the designated minor subject area with no single grade less than a “C.”
- Students must minimally complete 129 credits to complete both a major and a minor for graduation certification.
- No course(s) applied to the minor may be used to satisfy any requirement for the major.
Arts & Sciences Minors for Business Majors
Students enrolled in a RSBC major may choose to pursue a minor course of study in a subject area offered by the Camden College of Arts & Sciences (CCAS). Students interested in completing an arts & science minor should meet with the subject area’s Department Chairperson or the designated representative to determine the requirements to satisfactorily complete the minor.
Additionally, RSBC students must submit a completed and signed Minor Certification Form for an Arts & Sciences Minor with the Academic Services Office, before the diploma application deadline. Click here to access the form.
Business Minors for Non-School of Business Students
|Minor||Form Download (.pdf)|
|Business Administration (135)||Download|
|Human Resource Management (533)||Download|
|International Business (620)||Download|