1981 – MBA offered
1988 – Business School was founded
1989 – Business & Science Building built
1995 – First Southern NJ institutions accredited by AACSB International
Bachelor of Science Program
- Finance – Tracks in Financial Analysis and Corporate Finance
- Management – Tracks in Data Analytics and Strategic Human Resource
- Marketing – Track in Digital Marketing
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BABA) Online
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (BABA) Off-Campus at our partner schools – Atlantic Cape Community College, Camden Community College, Brookdale Community College, Mercer County College, and Rowan College at Burlington County
On-campus Traditional MBA, Professional MBA, Online MBA, and Professional Master of Accounting
Focused Learning Modules – Business Analytics, Investment & Private Wealth Management, Digital Marketing, and Strategic Leadership
Students (Fall 2017 Data)
UG Enrollment: 1,474
- Male: 57.6% / Female: 42.4%
- Full-Time: 78.3% / Part-Time: 21.7
- More than tripled the number of scholarships awarded over the past five years, particularly through the implementation of the Bridging the Gap (BTG) Program.
Graduate Enrollment: 448
- Male: 58.4% / Female: 41.6%
Total Enrollment: 1922
Faculty and Staff
Full-time Faculty: 51
Part-time Faculty: 39
Full-time Faculty with Terminal Degrees: 98%
Staff Members and Administrators: 34
Recent Awards and Recognition of RSBC Faculty and Staff
- Dr. Oscar Holmes IV received the MAACBA Teaching Innovation Award in 2018.
- Dr. Chester Spell’s research on Meta-Analytical Integration of over 40 years of Research on Diversity Training was selected as one of 10 top studies from 2016 in significant practical utility. The findings of the study were featured in “Does Diversity Training Work? Time for an evidence-based answer,” by Iulia Alina Cioca in her 2017 article in Science for Work.
- Dr. Ivo Jansen (Accounting) and Dr. Andrei Nikiforov (Finance) co-authored the article “Fear and Greed: a returns-based trading strategy around earnings announcements” in the Journal of Portfolio Management. This article was profiled in the Wall Street Journal in an article on the front page of the Money and Investing section. The research received a permanent entry in the Encyclopedia of Quantitative Trading Strategies.
- New Jersey Bright Ideas for Business Award: Each year the New Jersey Policy Research Organization (NJPRO) and the Stallman School of business at Seton Hall University, collaborate to produce the annual Publications of New Jersey Business Faculty. The volumes include abstracts and citations from faculty members from business schools within colleges and universities around the state. This is a compilation of scholarly research on business-related issues that are relevant and educational to New Jersey firms. It celebrates the business intellectual capital of college of business within the state.
- 2016: Dr. David Dwertmann
- 2015: Professor David E. Vance and Dr. Briance Mascarenhas
- 2014: Dr. David Pedersen
- Robert Palumbo, Director of the NJ Small Business Development Center, was selected for the New Jersey State Star by the national ASBDC in 2018.