Attention All Rutgers Alumni, Faculty and Staff!
Refer a friend, relative or coworker to a Professional Masters Degree Program administered by Rutgers School of Business–Camden and receive a premium gift, including the following:
PMBA Alumni Referrals: The referrer of a seated PMBA student will have a choice of 2 out of 3 choices:
PMAc Alumni Referrals: The referrer of a seated PMAc student will receive a choice of 1 of the following 2 items:
Faculty, Staff, Current RU students and RU Alumni (Any campus) are eligible to submit a name as a referral for either PMBA or PMAc. *
To receive an incentive for referring a prospective student:
- Contact information of the referred prospective student must be submitted to Rutgers School of Business–Camden, via this online submission form, for the Rutgers Alumni, Faculty and/or Staff to be eligible for an incentive.
- The referral must be submitted, via the online submission for, before the prospective student submits their application to the professional program. Self-referrals are not accepted.
- The referred student must be accepted, enrolled and attend the first class of a Rutgers School of Business–Camden Professional Master’s Degree Program for the referral incentive to apply.
- The premiums are awarded typically the month after classes commence to assure student is seated in the program and has started.
* BS to PMAc referrals are ineligible due to the program value awarded the BS to PMAc student. Any current student is eligible to recommend a PMAc or PMBA student, but not a BS to PMAc student.