The Rutgers Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration (B.A.B.A.) program delivers a cutting-edge curriculum taught by exceptional faculty in a cohort format. The program’s defined schedule provides convenience to participants who will be able to complete their degree while attending classes at local community college campuses. Depending on a student’s work or family schedule, this degree can be completed in two years or at their pace, on their campus.
- World-class Rutgers faculty, who incorporate their experiences into the classroom
- Guaranteed degree completion at your pace, in your community.
- Global integration with international studies opportunities
- A degree from a renowned business school accredited by The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- Scholarships* available to qualified applicants ranging from $500 to $2,000 annually
- A globally-acclaimed Rutgers degree offered in familiar surroundings
*Considered a “Transfer Scholarship.” Scholarships are awarded for a maximum of two years. To maintain scholarship award, recipients must be enrolled for nine credit hours per semester and maintain a 3.0 Rutgers cumulative GPA.