To be admitted to the BBA program, you will need:
- A completed A.A. or A.S. degree from a regionally accredited community college
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
How to Apply
- Complete the online application available at admissions.rutgers.edu and submit the non-refundable application fee (please indicate the specific Rutgers program of interest when completing the online application)
- Submit all required documents including transcripts to the Rutgers University Undergraduate Admissions Office
Tips for a Smooth Transition
- Complete all of your general education requirements and common program prerequisites before transferring to Rutgers.
- Apply for admission and send transcripts to the Rutgers University Undergraduate Admissions Office when you are in your final semester of your A.A. or A.S. degree.
- Contact our program once you decide to apply to Rutgers School of Business–Camden.