The Mission Statement of the Ambassadors of the Rutgers Hospitality Management Program is to promote the program of study; motivate and engage current students; and form productive liaisons between prospective students, current students, faculty, alumni and the professionals and local community.
The vision of the organization is to build a sense of student pride and unity through professional development and community outreach and to build an alumni and professional development base that can be a resource for all current and past students.
About the Hospitality Management Ambassadors
Founded in 2008, the organization was founded:
- to support and encourage the academic, social, and professional pursuits of its constituents,
- to promote unity among all students of the Hospitality Management Program
- to promote student scholarship and leadership
- to promote communication and visibility of the program
- to enhance the community awareness of our Hospitality Management Program and its constituents and
- to provide networking opportunities with alumni and outside resources for professional development.
- Maintained a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Must be a current student or alumni of the Rutgers Hospitality Program
- $10 initiation fee