The Accelerated Dual-Degree Bachelor’s/Online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Program at Rutgers School of Business-Camden (RSBC) offers highly motivated undergraduate students with an opportunity to accelerate their Online Master of Science in Business Analytics studies in conjunction with the completion of their undergraduate degree.
This innovative program allows undergraduates to enroll in undergraduate and graduate coursework concurrently during their senior year. Early academic advising and planning are keys to success for this program.
Eligible students must have accelerated completion of relevant business core requirements as well as most major required coursework by the end of their third/junior year. Students accepted into the program will enroll in two MSBA courses during the fourth/senior year. During the fifth/last year, students must matriculate into the MSBA program via the formal graduate admissions process. All Dual Degree program students must have their bachelor’s degree conferred prior to their first semester in the MSBA program.
Please note that MSBA courses taken as an undergraduate student count towards both the undergraduate and graduate GPA.
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be a matriculating Rutgers-Camden undergraduate student pursuing a BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or Marketing or a BBA degree.
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 at the point of application and through degree completion.
- Successfully complete at least two Statistics courses with a grade of B or better.
- Apply approximately between completion of 90-105 credits (ideally by the end of the junior year).
- Maintain full-time undergraduate status during their senior year.
- Students must meet all applicable coursework requirements from the Qualification Checklist.
For more detailed information on the program, entrance requirements, and the Program Application, view the Dual Degree Bachelor-MSBA Program Packet
- AACSB Accredited programs
- Access to world-class Rutgers faculty
- Start your career faster
- Cost Savings – take up to six (6) graduate credits at undergraduate rates
- Market experience and a professional network are integrated into your academic program