BizEd: Building Business Leaders
Summer 2017 Program Details
- Orientation: Saturday July 15, 2017 (full day)
- Program Starts: Monday July 17, 2017
- Program Ends: Friday, July 21, 2017
- Program Hours: 9 am–4 pm
- Location: Rutgers School of Business–Camden, 227 Penn Street, Camden, NJ 08102
- Who is Eligible to Apply: Students entering their junior or senior year of high school in the fall of 2017
- Graduation Ceremony: Friday, July 21, 6-8 pm
- Program Cost: $350 (If student applies to Rutgers School of Business Camden they will receive an application fee waiver)
- Campus Housing: Campus housing is available at an additional cost.
The program includes all lunches plus snacks and drinks throughout the day; all classroom and project materials,;interactive sessions led by Rutgers faculty and local business leaders; training in relevant computer programs; experiential learning through hands-on business project; fun and educational team competitions; gifts for all participants; and prizes for the winning team.
Application and Payment Deadlines
BizEd uses a rolling admissions policy. Eligible students are welcome to apply anytime before May 31. Payment is due no later than Thursday, June 1.
- Check or money order made payable to “Rutgers University.” Please include applicant’s name on check.
- Credit Card Payment – Visa or Mastercard only. Please call Paul Singh at 856-225-6852 to provide credit card information. Do not fax or email credit card information.
- If a student has a financial need, their high school counselor may submit a request for a BizEd scholarship
Cancellations must be made in writing. If a cancellation of attendance is received by mail or email by June 1, 2017, the $250 program fee will be refunded. The $100 deposit portion of the cost is non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued after June 1, 2017. All cancellation notifications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Rutgers School of Business–Camden, Attn: BizEd – BSB 212, 227 Penn Street, Camden, NJ 08102.