BizEd: Building Business Leaders
Summer 2018 Program Details
- Orientation: Sunday July 15, 2018 (full day)
- Program Starts: Monday July 16, 2018
- Program Ends: Friday, July 20, 2018
- Program Hours: 9 am–4:30 pm
- Location: Rutgers School of Business–Camden, 227 Penn Street, Camden, NJ 08102
- Who is Eligible to Apply: Students entering their junior or senior year of high school in the fall of 2018
- Graduation Ceremony: Friday, July 20, 6-8 pm
- Program Cost: $450 (If student applies to Rutgers School of Business Camden they will receive an application fee waiver)
Application and Payment Deadlines
BizEd uses a rolling admissions policy. Eligible students are welcome to apply anytime before Friday, June 1. Payment is due no later than Friday, June 15.
- Check or money order made payable to “Rutgers University.” Please include applicant’s name on check.
- Credit Card Payment – Visa or Mastercard only. Please call Paul Singh at 856-225-6852 to provide credit card information. Do not fax or email credit card information.
- If a student has a financial need, their high school counselor may submit a request for a BizEd scholarship
Cancellations must be made in writing. If a cancellation of attendance is received by mail or email by June 15, 2018, the $350 program fee will be refunded. The $100 deposit portion of the cost is non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued after June 15, 2018. All cancellation notifications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to: Rutgers School of Business–Camden, Attn: Dana Barrett: BizEd – BSB 205, 227 Penn Street, Camden, NJ 08102.