Dear BLDP Community Members and Prospective BLDP students,
Welcome to the Business Leader Development Program Pages. The BLDP is a community of students who have been identified and selected based on their leadership abilities and leadership potential.
Our program is geared to help students grow as authentic leaders by:
- Providing them with educational opportunities such as BLDP seminars, including “Crisis Management” and “Marketing in the Social Media Age.”
- Offering skill-building workshops on cutting edge topics such as “Emotional Intelligence,” “Time Management,” “Building the Best You,” “Email Etiquette,” and “How to Use LinkedIn.”
- Going beyond the classroom into the business community to provide networking opportunities.
- Offering the chance to accompany an executive in their business day through our “Executive Shadowing Program”
- Visiting actual companies and non-profit organizations to learn about actual strategic plans and day-to-day operations
- Cultivating a “leave your legacy” mindset of contributions to our School, our Campus, and our University
- Sharpening your communications skills by speaking at events on behalf of the School of Business
Lunch and Learn sessions are held every October and March for prospective students to learn about BLPD and meet with a panel of BLDP students.
“Unlock your Leadership Potential with BLDP!”
Best wishes for your success here at Rutgers-Camden!