- Students obtaining course credit for their internship must have a GPA of 2.75 or above at Rutgers University
- Students must have completed:
- English Comp I and English Comp II, plus at least two Business Core courses OR
- Business Communications, Principles of Marketing, and Organizational Behavior
- Students must have a minimum of 60 credits completed at the time of application to the internship course
- Students must complete at least 120 hours in their internship position during the semester of course enrollment
- Written assignments pertaining to the internship experience are required, as per the course syllabus
To apply for an internship, students must submit the required documents (Internship Registration Form and Supervisor Agreement Form). Students may obtain an internship that is not related to RSBC and have that position considered for academic credit. Contact the Student Experience Center to request approval of this exception.
** Internships that do not align with a traditional semester schedule may still be considered. Decisions will be made on a case-by-case basis by the Internship Academic Team.