Dr. Ethan Kinory
Office: BSB 409
Phone: (856) 225-6437
Ph.D., Baruch College
Research Interests: Financial Reporting and Disclosure, Accounting Regulation, Discretionary Adoption and Implementation of New Standards, Earnings Management.
Courses Taught: Introduction to Financial Accounting, Concepts of Auditing, Intermediate Accounting I, Intermediate Accounting II, Government and Not-for-Profit Accounting, Managerial Accounting
- Baranek, D., and E. Kinory, “Statewide Adoption of AICPA Code of Professional Conduct: A Review of Recent AICPA Disciplinary Actions.,” in Accounting and Finance Research. 9:1 (2020).
- Canada, J., and E. Kinory, “The Impact of Mutual Monitoring and Enterprise System Integration on the Empowerment of Managers.,” International Journal of Enterprise Information Systems. Volume 16:2 (2020).
- Church, K.S., E. Kinory and S.S. Smith, “Accounting Implications of Blockchain – A Hyperledger Composer Use Case for Intangible Assets.,” Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting. (2020).
- Guo, J., E. Kinory, and Y. Zhou, “Examining PCAOB Disciplinary Orders on Small Auditors: Evidence from Settled Disciplinary Orders from 2005-2018.” International Journal of Auditing. (2020).
- Kinory, E., S.S. Smith, and K. Church, “Exploring the Playground: Blockchain Prototype Use Cases with Hyperledger Composer.,” Journal of Emerging Technologies in Accounting. Volume 17:1 (2020).