Rutgers School of Business–Camden
GMAT Waiver Request
For students applying (or deferring your current application) to Spring 2023 or later, GMAT or GRE scores are required for your graduate program application. If you would like to request a waiver, please see guidelines and form below.
Criteria for GMAT Waiver Request (Effective 9/16/2022)
- Undergraduate Students:
- Currently enrolled in or hold an undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, or STEM-related major from a US accredited university or college with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher, as well as a math or quantitative course with B or above.
- Graduate or Terminal Degree Holders:
- With a master’s or a terminal degree (JD, MD, or PhD) from an accredited university or college in the US.
- Working Professionals (commensurate with work experience):
- At least 3 years of professional full-time experience with an undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college in the US with cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher.
- At least 10 years of professional full-time experience with an undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college in the US with a cumulative GPA of less than 2.75.
- International Students:
- A cumulative GPA of a 3.0 or above plus a math or quantitative course with B or above from a nationally accredited college or university.
- Transcripts are to be validated by a NACES member if the transcripts are in a language other than English.
- RSBC may accept official transcripts in English language without validation by a NACES member but reserves the right to request a validation by a NACES member from an applicant, when necessary.
- A GMAT/GRE score is required for International Students Scholarship consideration.
- US Military or Veterans:
- Undergraduate degree from US accredited university or college with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- RSBC Certificate Programs:
- Completed a certificate (12 credits) at Rutgers School of Business–Camden with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- If you do not meet the above criteria, you may still request a Test Waiver. Upload a brief document with the reason for the request. Waivers are highly selective and will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- A GMAT of 450 or better is required for applicants who do not meet the waiver criteria. Scoring 450 or better GMAT score does not guarantee admission to RSBC Graduate Programs.
- Rutgers School of Business–Camden will accept a GRE score in lieu of GMAT and calculate the percentile rank for 450 GMAT score and use the same percentile rank for GRE.
- Approval of a waiver is not a guarantee of a formal acceptance into the program in question.
- Applicants of RSBC Graduate Programs can defer their application for up to 1 year.
- If a student was admitted to one of our graduate programs and defers their admission within the one-year timeframe, the student’s GMAT waiver will move with the application.
- Undergraduate Students: