Looking for career advice or want to discuss career paths within your major?
Contact the Rutgers Camden Career Center!
If you’re interested in internships or employment, check RaptorLink for opportunities. You can search for positions, gain access to career tools, and set up saved searches that will email you whenever there is a new opportunity that fit your criteria.
The Career Center has created a number of pages for you to review and get tips and advice from. Check out the sites they’ve created that are specific to the questions we receive from students.
Here are a couple useful links from the Career Center:
Sharpen Your Computer Skills
These links will help you fine tune your computer skills in the areas that employers ask about most
Read More Tips from Experts
Explore the links below for expert tips about interviewing, resume creation, and getting a jump start on your professional career.
- PwC Open University – PricewaterhouseCoopers’ free Continuous Professional Education (CPE) site
- internships.com’s Interviewing Tips
- Goldman Sachs’ Career Site – Tips and Opportunities
- Amy Cuddy’s Power Poses – Short video about body language and the image we present to others
- YouTube has hundreds of videos that give tips for interviewing and preparing. Search YouTube for phrases such as “interview tips” or “create a resume.”
Use Search Engines for Internship and Job Opportunities
Create a Profile on LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a valuable (and free!) social media resource that allows individuals to connect with other people and research and follow companies that they’re interested in. Check out this infographic for a bit more information and join LinkedIn today!