Mail supporting documentation to: Rutgers University-Camden, Attn: Graduate Admissions, 406 Penn Street, Camden, NJ 08102.
- Fall Semester: Extended to August 20, 2018
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Semester: May 1
- Fall Semester: June 1
- Spring Semester: November 1
How to Apply
Complete the online application available at Graduate Admissions and submit the non-refundable $70 application fee. Program code for on-campus MBA 53135; Online MBA 53135 XX.
Submit all required documents including:
- Original Undergraduate/graduate transcripts
- A personal statement
- Two letters of recommendation
- GMAT, GRE or LSAT scores (exemptions for advanced degree holders)
- Current resume
In addition to the requirements for all applicants, international applications should submit:
The Office of International Students – Conditional Admission to Rutgers-Camden Students who do not have the required English language proficiency for undergraduate or graduate admission to Rutgers University- Camden but are academically eligible may be considered for Conditional Admission.
Prospective International Students with three-year undergraduate degrees – click here