To be admitted to the B.A.B.A. program, you will need:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50
- A minimum of 18 credits from a regionally accredited college or university.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application available at admissions.rutgers.edu and submit the non-refundable application fee (please indicate the specific Rutgers program of interest when completing the online application)
- Submit all required documents including transcripts to the Rutgers University Undergraduate Admissions Office
Tips for a Smooth Transition
- Apply for admission and send all transcripts to Rutgers University Undergraduate Admissions Office.
- Contact the BABA Online Program Coordinator if you have any questions.