Our Network Builds Your Net Worth.
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Professional Master of Accounting (PMAc) program allows working professionals to build their net worth with our network of exceptional faculty, staff, alumni, and corporate friends. The PMAc program is designed with the working professional in mind, and is the solution for those who wish to earn their Master of Accounting degree from an AACSB International-accredited institution without disrupting their full-time career.
Classes for PMAc start in October 2018. Contact Beverly Jaye Ballard at email@example.com or (856) 225-2700 for details.
- 16-month accelerated degree program
- No classes during peak tax season (March & April)
- Classes meet on Saturdays
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- CPA 4-part exam methodology built into curriculum that meets the 150-hour licensing requirement
- Immediate applications for the workplace
- Exceptional cohort group of professionals
Dates and Location
- Starts: Fall 2018
- Ends: Spring 2020
- Location: Princeton, NJ