All of our business majors are focused toward industry and are differentiated to enable graduates to land successful careers in their major area of study. For example:
TRADING LAB for FINANCE MAJORS:
- We equip our finance students with real-world training by utilizing our state-of-the-art trading lab to help them stand out among peers and get noticed by employers.
- Finance students who can “hit the floor trading” are easily getting jobs at the top investment firms in the nation.
- Students use the technology provided to build investment portfolios and to analyze real-time data, like any professional analyst would.
ACCOUNTING MAJORS can get CPA Certified within 16 months after graduation:
- Step 1: Receive special CPA exam preparation during your senior year.
- Step 2: Enroll in our integrated 16-month Professional Master of Accountancy (PMAc) program and get the required 150 credit hours to get CPA certified.
- Step 3: Sit for and successfully pass the CPA Exam.
- Step 4: Become CPA Certified!