Dual Degree Bachelor of Science/Online Master of Accounting (BS/Online MAcc)
Accelerate Your Entry to the Business World
For ambitious students with a strong focus on their career goals, the Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated Dual-Degree Bachelor of Science/Online Master of Accounting (MAcc) Program represents the ultimate opportunity to accelerate your MAcc in conjunction with the completion of your undergraduate degree.
Why Choose RSBC BS/Online MAcc Program?
- Accomplished Faculty —Dual degree courses are taught by the acclaimed Rutgers Accounting Faculty as well as industry professionals
- Cost Savings —Bachelor/Online MAcc students receive a reduction in graduate school costs
- Head Start —Graduate-level MAcc courses begin during your Senior year
- Flexible Schedule —100% online courses allow time for jobs and internships
- Networking —Grow your personal network with your classmates and current accounting professionals
Dual Degree Candidate Expectations
Essential Skills for the Digital World
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated Bachelor/Online MAcc Dual-Degree Program is a rigorous, career-focused program designed for goal-driven students. It expedites your graduate degree by starting graduate-level Online MAcc courses in what would traditionally be your senior year. Students apply for the program in the second semester of their junior year. Early academic advising and planning are the keys to success.
BS/Online Master of Accounting Dual Degree Eligibility
Eligible candidates for the program must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a matriculating RSBC student pursuing a BS degree in Accounting.
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 at the point of application and through degree completion.
- Successfully completed Intermediate Accounting I with a minimum grade of “C” or better.
- Have earned approximately 90 credits by the end of the junior year (including applicable transfer credits).
- Maintain full-time undergraduate status during the fall and spring semesters of your Senior year.
- Successfully complete the BS in Accounting.
For more detailed information on the program, entrance requirements, and the program application, view the BS-Online MAcc Dual Degree Pre-Application.
Note: Online MAcc courses taken as an undergraduate student count towards both the undergraduate and graduate GPA. No more than two grades of a “C” in graduate coursework may be applied toward degree completion.
To apply, please submit the following form and attach your Pre-Application Form, your resume, and transcripts.
Ready to get started?
Visit RaptorConnect to make an appointment with your advisor.
Interested in a Dual Degree?
Contact your RSBC Academic Advisor to express your interest in the program.