Dr. Chon-Huat Goh
Office: BSB 436
Phone: (856) 225-6650
Ph.D., University of Texas at Austin
Dr. Goh’s research articles have appeared in such journals as Management Science, Decision Sciences, Journal of Operations Management, Production and Operations Management, Operations Research Letters, and European Journal of Operational Research. He previously taught at Southern Methodist University and the University of Kentucky, where he received the university-wide Chancellor’s Award for Outstanding Teaching. He is on the editorial board of the journal Management.
Research Interests: Operations Management; Service Operations
Courses Taught: Operations Management; Management Science; Service Operations; Lean Management
- “Using Multiple Experts to Evaluate the Authenticity of Chinese Antiques’, International Journal of the Computer, the Internet and Management, 22, 1, 2014, pp.48-52.
- “E-Learning via the Internet: Theory and Practice,” with Snehamay Banerjee. Special Issue of International Journal of the Computer, the Internet and Management on “Interdisciplinary Research and Development for Sustainability,” 7.1-7.6, Vol. 24, SP1, 2016.
- “Practical Approaches to Enhance the Effectiveness of Student Learning in Internet Courses” in Strategies in Accounting and Management, March 2020.
- “Action-dependent Commitment in vertical Collaboration on Demand-creating Innovations in a supply chain”, with Zehui Ge, Qiying Hu, and Rui Zhao in Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, forthcoming.
Dr. Chon Goh, associate professor of management at the Rutgers School of Business—Camden; author of research articles in such journals as Management Science and Journal of Operations Management. He can discuss:
Corporate Management, Governance and Finance:
• Strategic operations management
• Service organizations and operations
• Lean principles