Corporate Partner Scholarship Program
Employees at our Corporate Partners can take advantage of a valuable partnership with Rutgers School of Business–Camden.
Prospective students interested in obtaining more information about the Rutgers School of Business–Camden Corporate Partner Scholarship Program, contact Diane McCarthy, Admissions Coach, at email@example.com
Corporate Partner Scholarship Program
Receive the high quality education and dedicated support of a Rutgers–Camden degree for a discounted price!
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden (RSBC) has partnered with several regional companies for a Corporate Partner Scholarship Program. Through this program, RSBC will provide the employees of the Corporate Partner with partial scholarships – 15% of tuition – for students enrolled in an eligible RSBC degree or certificate program. These programs may include:
- Online BBA (Undergraduate)
- On-Campus MBA
- Online MBA
- Professional MBA
- Online Master of Accountancy
- Online MS in Finance-Wealth Management
- On-Campus MS in Business Analytics
- Online MS in Business Analytics
- Graduate Certificate
Employees at our corporate partners receive a 15% discount on the following non-credit certificate programs offered by Professional and Executive Education at Rutgers–Camden (PEER):
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certification – Scheduled & Self-Paced
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training & Certification – Scheduled
- Certificate in Project Management
- Practical Project Management
- Certificate in Supply Chain Mgmt. for Healthcare
- Certificate in Professional Sales
- Certificate in Customer Service Excellence
- Certificate in Marketing and Marketing Management
- Certificate in HR Management Essentials
- Certificate in HR Management Leadership
- Certificate in HR Analytics
- Certificate in MS Office Skills
- Certificate in Leadership
- Certificate in Budget, Accounting, & Financial Management
- Certificate in Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship
- Certificate in Esports Management
To enroll in a RSBC degree program, employees must complete both of the following:
1. Admissions Application for the degree or certificate program.
*For qualified employees, your application fee will be waived – please be sure to reach out to your Admissions Coach when you complete your application to make the note in the system!
2. Corporate Partner Employer Verification Form: This form is used to determine the applicant’s eligibility for the corporate partners program. The RSBC Admissions Team will work with the employer to verify the applicant’s employment status.
The Corporate Partner Employer Verification Form must be completed annually to confirm continued employment of the student and the continued participation of the Corporate Partner in the Scholarship Program. Without the submission of the verification form and confirmation of employment, the scholarship cannot be processed.
For employees wishing to enroll/re-enroll at RSBC, the deadlines for submitting the Employer Verification Form are:
Fall Semester: August 13 (PMBA: September 1)
Spring Semester: December 1
Summer Semester: May 1
Guidelines & Notes
For current students who are enrolled in an eligible RSBC degree or certificate program, the scholarship will commence in the semester following the signing of the Corporate Partner agreement with the students’ employer and will be offered for any future classes in which s/he is enrolled.
Note: The tuition scholarship is effective for enrollment in future terms and will not be applied retroactively.
The student is responsible for submitting the verification form per the instructions above in order for the scholarship to be processed. The scholarship is not processed automatically.
Students who are admitted into the program will receive a 15% tuition scholarship on their Term Bill, based on the number of courses that the student is taking each semester. The scholarship will not cover fees.
Any additional corporate tuition reimbursement (e.g., employer tuition reimbursement plan) will be the responsibility of the student to procure.
Degree-seeking students (other than those in PMBA program, which is full-time) are strongly encouraged to take two courses per semester in the fall, spring, and summer semesters in order to make adequate progress toward degree completion.
Students cannot “stack” other types of scholarships from RSBC (e.g., if offered more than one type of RSBC scholarship, the student can choose the one provides the greatest scholarship).
To secure financial aid, students must typically be enrolled in two courses per semester. Financial Aid is not available for students completing a non-degree graduate certificate. For more info, contact Rutgers–Camden Financial Aid.
Diane McCarthy, Admissions Coach
Shy Yi, Assistant Dean, External Partnerships
Postal Address: Rutgers School of Business, 227 Penn Street, Camden, NJ 08102-1656, USA