Dual Degree BA/BS-MBA
The Fast Track to the Business World
Go from undergrad to MBA in just five years. That’s the value of the Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated BA/BS-MBA Dual-Degree Program. For motivated, goal-oriented students who know they want a business career, the dual-degree program allows students to earn a Master of Business Administration degree in conjunction with their undergraduate degree.
The Ultimate Head Start for Your Career
- AACSB Accredited Programs
- Save up to a year of enrollment time
- Save tuition costs
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- Build your professional network
Dual Degree Candidate Expectations
If You’ve Got the Drive, Get with the Program
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated BA/BS-MBA Dual-Degree Program is a rigorous, ambitious program that accelerates the completion of undergraduate coursework and includes graduate-level MBA courses in what would traditionally be senior year. Students apply for the program in the second semester of their junior year. Early academic advising and planning are the keys to success.
Dual Degree Candidate Expectations:
- Prospective students must excel in their undergraduate studies with a 3.0 minimum GPA
- High GMAT or GRE scores
- Full-time student status throughout undergraduate senior year
- Accelerated completion of relevant business core requirements by end of junior year
- Accelerated completion of major-related required coursework by end of junior year
- Students will enroll in four MBA program courses during senior year
- In the final (fifth) year, students must matriculate into the MBA program via the formal graduate admissions process
- Students must have their bachelor’s degree conferred prior to the first semester of MBA program
- MBA courses taken as an undergraduate student count towards both the undergraduate and graduate GPA
- Students must be enrolled in one of the following programs:
- BS in Accounting, Finance, Management, or Marketing
- BA in Business Administration
- BA in Economics
- BA in Biology
- Students must have and maintain a minimum 3.00 cumulative GPA
- Students must be able to maintain full-time status throughout Senior Year
- Students may apply only when they have completed between 90 to 105 degree credits
- Students must meet all applicable coursework requirements from the Qualification Checklist PDF.
Alumni at Work
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated BA/BS-MBA Dual-Degree Program is for students who know what they want. Today, you’ll find Dual Degree alumni in leadership roles in some of the most respected corporations in American including:
Acre Mortgage & Financial
American Water Works Company
Bank of NY Mellon
Bayada Home Health Care
Children’s Futures, NJ
Deutsche Bank Securities DowDuPont
Easter Seals New Jersey, Inc.
Ernst & Young
NRG Energy – Princeton, NJ
State of NJ
Subaru of America
Westinghouse Lighting Corp.
What Dual Degree Alumni Are Saying
Many of my peers in my graduate courses have been in the workforce for some time and therefore have been able to explain how the concepts we are being taught apply outside of the classroom. I really enjoy the opportunity for discussion and collaboration that are available being in the BA/BS-MBA Dual-Degree Program.
Furthering my education created greater awareness. I gained an understanding to solve problems that were yet to happen.
Get detailed information on the program, entrance requirements, core courses, a sample degree completion Plan, and the Program Application.