Campus Operating Status: The university is open and operating, and classes are proceeding on a normal schedule.
Dr. Hyun Gon Kim
Assistant Professor of Professional Practice
Strategy, International Business & Entrepreneurship
Office: BSB 228
Phone: (856) 668-4593
Ph.D., Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey, Rutgers Business School
Dr. Kim is an Assistant Professor in Management at Rutgers University. His research interests focus on corporate governance, top management teams, social media marketing strategies, merger and acquisition, board gender diversity, cultural and geographical distance, intellectual property rights, game theory, international trade, and econometrics. His research has appeared in the Journal of Interactive Marketing, and Multinational Business Review.
Research Interests: Strategy, International Business, and Economics
Courses Taught: Business Policy, Strategic Management, International Business, and Multi-national Business
- Kim, H.G., Chun, W., & Wang, Z. 2021. Multiple-dimensions of corporate social responsibility and global brand value: a stakeholder theory perspective. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 29(4): 409–422.
- Kim, H.G., Chun, W., & Wang, Z. 2020. The effect of multi-dimensions of CSR on brand value: A stakeholder theory perspective (Accepted, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice)
- Kim, H.G., & Cho, S. 2020. Foreign affiliates’ knowledge sourcing from parent firms. (Forthcoming, Canadian Journal of Administrative Sciences)
- Kim, H.G., Gaur, A.S., & Mukherjee, D 2020. Added cultural distance and ownership in cross-border acquisitions. Cross Cultural & Strategic Management, 27(3): 487-510.
- Kim, H.G. & Wang, Z. 2019. Defining and measuring social customer relationship management (CRM) capabilities. Journal of Marketing Analytics, 7(1): 40-50.
- Wang, Z., & Kim, H.G. (Equally contributed) 2017. Can social media marketing improve customer relationship capabilities and firm performance? Dynamic capability Perspective. Journal of Interactive Marketing, 39: 15-26.
- Cho, S., & Kim, H.G. (Equally contributed) 2017. Intellectual property rights protection and technological innovation: The moderating effect of internationalization. Multinational Business Review, 25(4): 350-368.