Ph.D., State University of New York at Binghamton, 2014
Dr. Guo’s research focuses on financial reporting quality, internal controls and stakeholders’ interests. It also investigates audit quality, corporate governance and corporate social responsibility issues. Her research has appeared and is forthcoming in The Accounting Review, Journal of Banking and Finance, Journal of International Accounting Research and Journal of Information Systems.
Research Interests: Financial Reporting and Disclosure; Audit Quality; Corporate Social Responsibility; International Accounting
Courses Taught: Management Accounting; Financial Accounting; Intermediate Accounting
Professional Activities and Honors/Awards:
- Faculty Research Award, Rutgers School of Business-Camden, 2016
- Distinguished Dissertation Award ($500), Binghamton University, 2015
- Journal of International Accounting Research the 2nd conference travel grant ($3000), 2014
- Beta Gamma Sigma, May 2014 – Present.
- Graduate Student Excellence in Teaching Award, SUNY at Binghamton, 2012
- Dean’s Honor Roll for Excellence in Teaching, SUNY at Binghamton, fall 2011
- Binghamton Foundation Travel Grant Award, 2012
- SUNY Research Foundation Enhancement Award, 2011, 2012
- Deloitte/J. Michael Cook Doctoral Consortium, American Accounting Association, 2011
- Research Assistantship of PwC’s Inquiries Awards, Binghamton University, 2009