- Is the Rutgers-Camden PMBA program accredited?
- Yes, our program is fully accredited by the AACSB International, which is the premier accrediting organization for business programs.
- How does the PMBA differ from the Rutgers MBA Program?
- The PMBA is a cohort program wherein a student goes through the accelerated 21-month program with a peer group of professionals and executives with diverse work and educational backgrounds.
- Although the degrees are identical, the format and structure is different for the PMBA.
- How long will it take to complete the program?
- If a student must drop from the PMBA program, is there an opportunity for re-entry?
- Yes, depending on the reason for the drop.
- Are there any special events for program participants?
- Kick-off dinner (during first month of program)
CURRICULUM AND COURSE REQUIREMENTS:
- How many credit hours are required to complete the PMBA Program?
- What is the structure of the Rutgers-Camden PMBA?
- 42 credits will be offered in 7 sessions. Each session will run for 11 weeks, with no more than two courses required for each session.
- Is a concentration available within the program?
- Does the Rutgers-Camden PMBA offer any opportunities for study abroad?
- There will be a mandatory international residency
- When do the PMBA classes meet?
- Currently, the program is being offered on Saturdays
- What times do the PMBA classes meet?
- 8am-5pm on Saturday (with a lunch break)
- How long is each session?
- When is the PMBA application deadline?
- The program adopts rolling admissions.
- Where do I obtain an application? (admission website)
- What supporting materials are required with my application?
- A completed 4-year undergraduate bachelor’s degree, original transcripts, completed application, application fee, personal statement, two letters of recommendation (one must be from a current or recent supervisor), standardized test scores, and resume.
- Is a standardized test required for admission to the PBMA program?
- Are standardized test scores ever waived?
- Yes. Applicants with exceptional work experience should send their resume to our graduate office requesting a waiver of test scores. The Associate Dean of Graduate Programs or his/her designee will provide a response within 7 working days of the request. Those interested in seeking a GMAT waiver request, please email your resume to Alina Williams at email@example.com.
- Is work experience required?
- Yes, a minimum of 3 years managerial experience is required.
- Does the application process require an interview?
- Yes. The Graduate Office will schedule interviews for qualified applicants.
- Can I apply to the PMBA program as a non-degreed or non-matriculated student?
- Is an undergraduate degree in business required for admission?
- No. A four-year bachelor’s degree is required, but it does not have to be in business.
- When are admission decisions made?
- 48-72 hours after the interview.
FEES AND FINANCIAL AID:
- What is the cost of tuition?
- What is the payment structure of the tuition?
- Once accepted, there is a non-refundable deposit of $3,000 due prior to the first day of class. The remaining tuition will be due in 6 equal segments over the duration of the program. Payments will be due 30 days after completion of each session and grades are posted.
- What does the tuition include?
- Tuition, fees, textbooks, parking, iPad or laptop, international residency (excluding airfare and meals) and cap and gown.
- Can I apply to financial aid for the PMBA program?
- Yes. You may qualify for federal assistance. Please visit our Financial Aid Office for more information: