Search Our Site
Rutgers University and the Rutgers School of Business–Camden are open and operating. On Monday, July 6th, President Holloway and Chancellor Marsh shared the details of how Rutgers University and Rutgers–Camden will operate during the fall 2020 semester. The School of Business–Camden will deliver a majority of our academic courses remotely, as well as our student services and formative extracurricular activities being offered virtually. Any on-campus courses or student services and activities will be done keeping in mind the social distancing requirements meant to maintain the health and safety of all students, faculty, and staff.
Given this guidance, the School of Business–Camden has identified several courses to be taught on-campus (face-to-face or hybrid) in Fall 2020. All other courses will be taught remotely.
Since most Rutgers School of Business–Camden student services and operations will continue to function virtually, please contact the following with specific concerns:
- Academic Services Office (BS Students): firstname.lastname@example.org | 856-225-6216
- Online BBA Program: email@example.com
- Off-Campus BBA Program: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Experience Center: email@example.com
- Graduate Programs: firstname.lastname@example.org | 856-225-6452
- General Support and Operations: email@example.com | 856-225-6800
For additional information and updates on our operating status, visit the Rutgers-Camden website (https://www.camden.rutgers.edu/about/responses-covid-19-rutgers-university-camden).