Responsibilities and Duties of Teaching Assignments at the Rutgers School of Business-Camden
- Adherence to the policies and procedures of Rutgers School of Business-Camden Part-Time Faculty Guidebook, which promotes the development and delivery of a quality learning experience.
- Timely submission of a comprehensive course syllabus.
- Timely submission of textbook orders.
- Submission of student grades by the appropriate deadline.
- Return of student exams, papers and projects no later than the day that grades are submitted.
- Timely communication with students which includes open office hours.
- Facilitation of course evaluations.
- Any third-party materials used in the conduct of the course are used with appropriate licensing and/or copyright permission.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
It is university policy to provide equal employment opportunity to all its employees and applicants for employment regardless of their race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, marital status, civil union status, domestic partnership status, veteran status, or any other category protected by law.