Graduate Program Certificate:
Fundamentals of Business
Enhance your career potential by mastering fundamentals of business through our stackable certificate.
Rutgers School of Business–Camden now offers a 12-credit, Online Fundamentals of Business Graduate Certificate. This Certificate will enable you to describe basic business strategy and processes, enhance your knowledge of financial accounting and corporate finance, and develop your understanding of the language of business. This certificate can be taken stand-alone to build your skills or is stackable towards your MBA degree. Apply now and take the next step in your career!
Career in Business Management
Source: Indeed (2023)
Fundamentals of Business is a 12-credit certificate comprised of six (6) required credits and six (6) elective credits as noted below:
6 Credits of Required Courses:
- Accounting for Managerial Decisions (3 cr.)
- Financial Management (3 cr.)
6 credits of Elective Courses: Students can select any two 3-credit courses from the list below:
- Foundations of Leadership and Teamwork
- Business Analytics
- Marketing Management
- IT Strategy and Project Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Managing in the Global Economy
- Fundamentals of Talent Management
Alternative courses can be considered in certain circumstances. Permission of the Program Director or Associate Dean of Graduate Programs is required. Contact your graduate academic advisor for more information.
* To earn a certificate, the student must complete all required courses in the associated program in which they were admitted. A student cannot earn three or more grades of C (including C+) or a single grade of F on her or his record. An overall cumulative grade-point average of 3.0 is required for certificate completion.
Check out our FAQs page for some answers.