Scholarships for International Applicants to RSBC On-Campus Graduate Programs
Rutgers School of Business–Camden (RSBC) will adopt the following policies for awarding graduate scholarships to international students who are admitted to our On-Campus MBA and On-Campus MSBA programs, starting Fall 2022:
- An official GMAT or GRE score must be submitted for any scholarship consideration.
- Scholarships for the On-Campus MBA program will be available for a maximum of 5 semesters.
- Scholarships for the On-Campus MSBA program will be available for a maximum of 3 semesters.
- Scholarships will be available for Fall and Spring Semesters only. Scholarships are not available for Summer Sessions.
- Students must maintain full-time status during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher to continue receiving the scholarship in subsequent semesters.
- The scholarship amount will be determined by a holistic assessment of the application and submitted GMAT scores as follows:
- GMAT score 650 or higher: up to $6,000 per semester
- GMAT score 600 – 649: up to $4,750 per semester
- GMAT score 550 – 599: up to $3,500 per semester
NOTE: Scholarships from RSBC are subject to change/availability.
Graduate School Applicants
The School of Business–Camden uses Rutgers University’s graduate school application.
Here are the basic requirements for applying to our graduate programs:
Contact Information for International Students and Global Programs Office
Applicants who have been educated outside the United States, please see the application process for graduate international students and review English proficiency requirements below.
|Fall (September Start)||June 1|
|Spring (January Start)||October 1|
|Summer (May Start)||April 1|
*Tuition rates for Fall 2022 are typically set in June. RSBC is school number 53. International Students are considered “out of state.”
Steps to Apply
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $70.00.
Applicants with international degrees are not required to have their educational credentials evaluated by a NACES evaluating agency. Applicants should submit original or certified (notarized) copies of all post-secondary transcripts, marksheets, examination results, diplomas, and degrees. If the transcripts are in a language other than English, transcripts are to be validated by a NACES agency.
RSBC may accept official transcripts in English language without validation by a NACES member but reserves the right to request a validation by a NACES member from an applicant, when necessary. RSBC will reach out to the applicant with this request. For a list of NACES agencies, go to: http://naces.org/members.htm
Please note that the Rutgers School of Business–Camden (RSBC) reserves the right to request an applicant to have their transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited agency. RSBC will reach out to the applicant with this request. For a list of NACES agencies, go to: http://naces.org/members.htm
If applicants already have an advanced degree from the U.S., applicants will be required to submit an official copy of the advanced degree as well as the official transcripts of their bachelor’s degree.
Selected three-year bachelor’s degrees from India may be considered equivalent to a U. S. bachelor’s degree without an evaluation, if they have been earned in Division I/First Class and the awarding institution is currently accredited by India’s National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a letter grade of “A” or better.
All transcripts and translations should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attn: Graduate Admissions
406 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102
- Submit proof of English language proficiency, if your undergraduate education was completed in a non-English speaking country. Rutgers-Camden accepts:
TOEFL: 550 PBT/ 79 IBT
Duolingo: Minimum score = 105
Completion of a pre-approved intensive English language program.
- Submit your supporting materials: two letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.