Scholarships for International Applicants to RSBC On-Campus Graduate Programs
Rutgers School of Business–Camden (RSBC) will adopt the following policies for awarding graduate scholarships to international students who are admitted to our On-Campus MBA and On-Campus MSBA programs, starting Fall 2022:
- An official GMAT or GRE score must be submitted for any scholarship consideration.
- Scholarships are available to all non-sponsored, international applicants (F1 or J1 visa holders) who meet eligible criteria.
- Scholarships for the On-Campus MBA program will be available for a maximum of 5 semesters.
- Scholarships for the On-Campus MSBA program will be available for a maximum of 3 semesters.
- Scholarships will be available for Fall and Spring Semesters only. Scholarships are not available for Summer Sessions.
- Students must maintain full-time status during the Fall and Spring Semesters.
- Students must maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher to continue receiving the scholarship in subsequent semesters.
- The scholarship amount will be determined by a holistic assessment of the application and submitted GMAT scores as follows:
- GMAT score 650 or higher: up to $6,000 per semester
- GMAT score 600 – 649: up to $4,750 per semester
- GMAT score 550 – 599: up to $3,500 per semester
NOTE: Scholarships from RSBC are subject to change/availability.
Graduate School Applicants
The School of Business–Camden uses Rutgers University’s graduate school application.
Here are the basic requirements for applying to our graduate programs:
Contact Information for International Students and Global Programs Office
Applicants who have been educated outside the United States, please see the application process for graduate international students and review English proficiency requirements below.
|Fall (September Start)||June 1|
|Spring (January Start)||October 1|
*Tuition rates for Fall are typically set in June. RSBC is school number 53. International Students are considered “out of state.”
Steps to Apply
- Complete the Graduate Admissions Application.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of $70.00.
Official transcripts are required from each post-secondary school, demonstrating a four-year bachelor’s degree or its US equivalent from an accredited institution, as well as any further education you have received post-undergraduate. All transcripts MUST be translated to ENGLISH. All official transcripts MUST be sent directly from the institution you attended electronically to: email@example.com
Unofficial transcripts can be used for admissions review. Upon admittance to the program, you will need to supply official transcripts.
RSBC reserves the right to request an applicant to have their transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited agency.
US institution: If applicants already have an advanced degree from an institution in the U.S., applicants will be required to submit an official copy of the advanced degree as well as the official transcripts of their bachelor’s degree.
US Equivalency: Official transcripts must show a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a degree conferral or a degree equivalent to a four-year U.S. bachelor’s degree.
Selected three-year bachelor’s degrees from India may be considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree without an evaluation.
Exception Criteria: If you have been earned in Division I/First Class and the awarding institution is currently accredited by India’s National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with a letter grade of “A” or better.
Please note that the Rutgers School of Business–Camden (RSBC) reserves the right to request an applicant to have their transcript evaluated by a NACES accredited agency. RSBC will reach out to the applicant with this request. For a list of NACES agencies, go to: https://www.naces.org/members
Transcript and Credit Evaluation: Transcript and Credit Evaluations must be reviewed and completed by a NACES approved organization. A course-by-course evaluation is preferred.
Please have the completed evaluation sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or by courier to
Attn: Graduate Admissions
406 Penn Street
Camden, NJ 08102
Please note that this process can take up to six weeks to complete. To determine if your transcript will need an evaluation, please contact Fallon Secaur at email@example.com for more information.
- Submit proof of English language proficiency, if your undergraduate education was completed in a non-English speaking country. Rutgers-Camden accepts:
TOEFL: 550 PBT/ 79 IBT
Duolingo: Minimum score = 115
Completion of a pre-approved intensive English language program.
- Submit your supporting materials: two letters of recommendation, a personal statement, and your CV or resume.
- Accounting Analytics (Certificate)
- Biz Analytics (Certificate)
- Digital Marketing (Certificate)
- Dual Degree BS-BA/MBA
- Fintech (Certificate)
- Forensic Accounting
- Graduate School
- Investments & PWM (Certificate)
- Online MBA
- Professional MBA
- Strategic Leadership (Certificate)
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm