Dual Degree Bachelor/Online MSBA
Accelerate Your Entry to the Business World
For ambitious students with a strong focus on their career goals, the Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated Dual-Degree Bachelor/Online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Program represents the ultimate opportunity to accelerate your MSBA in conjunction with the completion of your undergraduate degree.
Why Choose Rutgers School of Business–Camden BS/Online MSBA?
- Accomplished Faculty —Dual degree courses are taught by the acclaimed Rutgers Accounting Faculty as well as industry professionals
- Cost Savings —Bachelor/Online MSBA students receive a reduction in graduate school costs
- Head Start —Graduate-level MSBA courses begin during your Senior year
- Flexible Schedule —100% online courses allow time for jobs and internships
- Networking —Grow your personal network through campus events with accounting professionals
Dual Degree Candidate Expectations
Essential Skills for the Digital World
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated Bachelor/Online MSBA Dual-Degree Program is a rigorous, career-focused program designed for goal-driven students. It expedites your graduate degree by starting graduate-level Online MSBA courses in what would traditionally be your senior year. Students apply for the program in the second semester of their junior year. Early academic advising and planning are the keys to success.
Bachelor/Online MSBA Dual Degree Eligibility
Eligible candidates for the program must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be a matriculating RSBC student pursuing a BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or Marketing or a BBA degree.
- Have and maintain a 3.0 grade point average at the point of application and through degree completion.
- Successfully complete at least two Statistics courses with a grade of B or better.
- Apply approximately between completion of 90-105 credits (ideally by the end of the junior year).
- Maintain full-time undergraduate status during the fall semester of your Senior year.
- For more detailed information on the program, entrance requirements, and the program application, view the Dual Degree Bachelor-Online MSBA Program Packet.
Note: Online MSBA courses taken as an undergraduate student count towards both the undergraduate and graduate GPA.
Ready to get started?
Visit RaptorConnect to make an appointment with your advisor.
Interested in a Dual Degree?
Contact your RSBC Academic Advisor to express your interest in the program.