Dual Degree Bachelor/Online Master of Science in Business Analytics (BS/MSBA)
Accelerate Your Entry to the Business World
For ambitious students with a strong focus on their career goals, the Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated Dual-Degree Bachelor/Online Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) Program represents the ultimate opportunity to accelerate your MSBA in conjunction with the completion of your undergraduate degree.
Why Choose Rutgers School of Business–Camden BS/Online MSBA?
- Accomplished Faculty —Dual degree courses are taught by the acclaimed Rutgers Faculty as well as industry professionals
- Cost Savings —Bachelor/Online MSBA students receive a reduction in graduate school costs
- Head Start —Graduate-level MSBA courses begin during your Senior year
- Flexible Schedule —100% online courses allow time for jobs and internships
Dual Degree Candidate Expectations
Essential Skills for the Digital World
The Rutgers School of Business–Camden Accelerated Bachelor/Online MSBA Dual-Degree Program is a rigorous, career-focused program designed for goal-driven students. It expedites your graduate degree by starting graduate-level Online MSBA courses in what would traditionally be your senior year. Students apply for the program in the second semester of their junior year. Early academic advising and planning are the keys to success.
Bachelor/Online MSBA Dual Degree Eligibility
STEP 1: Review Qualifications for Dual-Degree Program
Eligible Applicants must:
- Be a matriculating RSBC undergraduate student pursuing a BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, or Marketing or a BBA degree.
- Have and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.25 at the point of application and through degree completion.
- Complete at least two Statistics courses with a grade of B or better.
- Apply approximately between completion of 90-105 credits (ideally by the end of the junior year).
- Maintain full-time undergraduate status during their senior year.
- On-Campus BS majors and Off-Campus BBA students must maintain full time undergraduate status throughout their senior dual degree year with at least 9 undergraduate credits and 3 graduate credits included.
- Online BBA students must be enrolled in at least 6 undergraduate credits and 3 graduate credits during each term of the senior dual degree year.
STEP 2: Attend a REQUIRED Dual Degree Information Session Offered by RSBC Graduate Programs.
*Watch the recorded video of the Program Overview or sign up for the virtual information session below:
STEP 3: Apply for Dual-Degree Program (must have 75+ credits earned & a Rutgers GPA)
Submit Online Application and Supporting Documents by Deadline:
- Fall Application Deadline: June 1st (priority deadline); August 20th (students enrolled in summer session)
- Spring Application Deadline: December 1st (priority deadline); January 15th (students enrolled in winter session)
- Dual-Degree BS(BA)/MSBA Program Pre-Application Form (Below)
- Undergraduate Curriculum Worksheet (signed by RSBC undergraduate advisor)
- Unofficial non-Rutgers transcripts (or Transfer Summary Report, as applicable)
- Current Résumé
NOTE: Admission to the MSBA program is NOT GUARANTEED by pre-admission through the Dual Degree Program.
To apply, please submit the following form and attach your curriculum worksheet, your resume, and transcripts.
Ready to get started?
Visit RaptorConnect to make an appointment with your advisor.
Interested in a Dual Degree?
Contact your RSBC Academic Advisor to express your interest in the program.