Date(s) - 02/23/2021
12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
Elements of Effective Business Management
Presented by William A. Allen, MBA, CPA, Ph.D.
This course will include the following elements:
- Marketing: You don’t have a business unless someone can sell something.
- Management and Organizational Behavior: Organizational relationships are paramount for success in business.
- Quantitative Analysis: Covered concepts will include Decision Theory and Basic Time-Value Formulas, among others.
- Finance and Investments: Covered concepts will include Risk, Reward, and Investment Horizon, among others.
- Operations: Students will learn about Frederick Taylor, the Father of Scientific Management and the Major Criticism of his Thesis.
- Economics (Macroeconomics & Microeconomics): Students will learn about the predictors of GDP and why it is important, then move into the “Theory of the Firm” (Profit Maximization).
- Strategy: Students will learn how to pull all the skills learned together to engage in effective business management.