The MBA program at the Rutgers School of Business-Camden is designed to provide students with a broad professional education in business administration that prepares them for the increasingly complex demands of management. The program gives students an appreciation of the total enterprise as well as the basic functions of business such as accounting, finance, marketing, management, information systems, organizational behavior, strategy, operations, and international business.
- World-class Rutgers faculty
- Classes held in the evening, Monday through Thursday
- MBA program accredited by AACSB
- Global integration with international studies opportunities
- Focused Learning Modules options