- Students have access to world-class Rutgers faculty who incorporate their experiences into the curriculum. RSBC faculty are top researchers in their fields of work. Many have received national recognition for their teaching and influential research.
- Our programs prepare students for a wide range of professional positions and graduate studies.
- The diversified curriculum assures that coursework is relevant to the real world and is customized to fulfill academic requirements
- Our close proximity to Philadelphia and New York City provides opportunities to experience the business world in two of the largest financial centers in the United States.
- Our location allows us to extend our internships beyond the Delaware Valley and provide opportunities to build networks in the business world. In a typical year, over 100 Rutgers School of Business–Camden interns are placed in small and large businesses, government agencies, and non-profit organizations.
Know the World
- The International Studies Program includes intense one-week study trips to visit global businesses and government institutions. Immersion in different cultures and studying alongside international peers are experiences that students never forget.
- Our most recent International Studies Program locations include South Africa, Brazil, Southeast Asia, and France.
- Students also have the opportunity to study abroad for an entire semester with the assistance of the Rutgers University Study Abroad Program.
Build Your Passion
- The Business Leader Development Program provides opportunities for students to participate, be rewarded, and be recognized for their leadership initiatives. Students hone their leadership knowledge and skills in the classroom and apply them in extracurricular settings.
- Participation in student organizations encourages students to interact and develop leadership skills among their peers. Organization meetings and discussions involve brainstorming and creating innovative events and activities to increase knowledge and expand leadership development.
About Our Campus
Our campus is located in the heart of the Delaware Valley. Positioned at the foot of the Ben Franklin Bridge, we are on the scenic Camden Waterfront just across the Delaware River giving us a perfect skyline view of historic Philadelphia.
Rutgers–Camden will give you access to a flourishing community. Explore Adventure Aquarium or go to a concert at the BB&T Pavilion! These attractions and more are within a mile radius of our campus!